Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

(i havent recovered since my team got eliminated in the playoffs)

2 Likes

OH you’re on HRT? I’m learning so many new things about you!

For some reason I thought you always were non-binary even as a baby. Like … smol Arete baby and the doctor say - enby, they/them. Purple blanket

3 Likes

For some reason I thought you always were non-binary even as a prototype. Like … smol Arete version 1.0 and the roboticist say - enby, they/them. Purple antennae

8 Likes

HAHAHHAHAH you’re so funny marissa i love you so much :blush: :heart:

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

so funny story actually, when my parents went in for the ultrasound the doctors couldn’t figure out my sex because I kept doing somersaults in a way that blocked their view of my genitalia, so they didn’t know what I was going to be assigned at birth

so all the baby things that the hospital provided before I was born were like, yellow and green and so on

and then once I was born the hospital people immediately were like “okay now we know! time to only provide things in the Associated-Gender Color!!!”

4 Likes

my turn (even though i know what you’re probably gonna say)

2 Likes

tutuu can you put me on the orientation chart but again since you got me wrong the first time idiot

2 Likes

the ideal is to not have a team so you can dunk on everyone

2 Likes

I went to bed at 4 last night. Instead of 5 the night before or 6 the night before that

1 Like

arete’s mom suffering and in pain

arete turning it up to chipi chipi chapa chapa in her womb:

2 Likes

you’re a bi loser right?

you like everyone and yet also get rejected by everyone

perpetual loser girl~

1 Like

WHAT ARE YOU THEN?

your partner uses she/they pronouns. so already its a rubick’s cube

and then adding you to the equation. i need to pull out my fucking notebook to map out all possible permutations for your correct label

1 Like

I consider myself a lesbian not really because I’m exclusively attracted to women (for the most part I am, especially in practice) but because I have literally zero interest in just, like, the social dynamics of being in a relationship with a man, especially if I am to be perceived as a woman

2 Likes

oh not what i expected you to say

but i am bi

i’ve just asked out like 2 people ever

2 Likes

hmmm? what didya expect?

that i like origami

3 Likes

the knee jerk association i make with molly isn’t origami it’s just “loser girl”

well i bet i’ve been awkwardly asked out on more ice cream dates than you have

4 Likes

“Molly, go out on a date with me”

1 Like