Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

you two should like whisper in cookie thread thatd be hype af

2 Likes

The second game I claimed Dreamer I wasn’t even Ceremad I was just trying to get random people to claim my role

i did briefly consider making you ceremad as dreamer for the bit but i figured it would be too obviously me

2 Likes

instead i cerelocked my demon for the entire game

2 Likes

as dreamer, of course

2 Likes

i’m 2-0 in moral victories btw. because in the first game i had the solve but was cerelocked into counterclaiming the only alive good player

1 Like

I’m 1-1 in moral victories because the first game I cerelocked you into counterclaiming the only alive good player but the second game I said “nya nya nya nya nya” when Ash was talking because I didn’t want to listen to him and then he was good and right

And then I stood up and immediately got a headache so powerful I collapsed and had to like yell at my mic from the floor for a while but I can’t even blame that for my poor performance because it happened after the game ended

i may have cerelocked the demon but everyone believed my fakeclaim which made ash push the dead good player which made him lose their pivotal vote

and also cerelocking the demon was funny and people believed them eventually. they were born as dreamer

2 Likes

They were born as dreamer

1 Like

I mean, May wasn’t exactly in my corner either. I was kinda just screaming into the abyss at that point.

And the abyss was somebody who kept making cat noises whenever you talked because they didn’t Feel Like listening

Note that listening is how you play Blood on the Clocktower so I should’ve been doing that.

yeah but if you have the dead player’s vote that’s enough to exe. and then inertia. you probably still lose but it’s a lot closer

In my defense both times 2 good players had misvoted before I did

2 people in 5 isn’t enough to execute.

I just didn’t want a repeat of the last game (no-exe in F3 for the Vortox instawin)

only 3 were alive

That’s why I said “mandatory no vote” and “mandatory yes vote”