2 Likes

now it makes sense why he was on the sidewalk, he wanted to get stepped on

11 Likes

your sidewalk looks like road

1 Like

it’s a bad sidewalk

hahaha so adorable :blush:

smol cutiepie :heart:

you couldnt tell her that your phone is about to die and you need her to hurry up? :stuck_out_tongue:

:heart:

2 Likes

WHAT THE

3 Likes

no that felt rude idk

and requires more than the bare minimum of social interaction with an irl stranger which is illegal because i’m a member of fortress of lies

4 Likes

i feel like when you need your phone to pay its not rude to be like “yo my phones about to die can u stfu”

2 Likes

“i’m sorry, my phone is about to die!” and say it in the most puppy eyes voice and give a charming smile. thats what i’d do. instant charisma. she would scan my items fast and then also fall for me and ask for my number

i couldn’t do it :sob:

3 Likes

she was just a small old lady idk she wasn’t going that slow

2 Likes

smol baby arctic without any foresight just like actual babies :sob:

you didnt wanna inconvenience her, but if your phone had died she would have to walk over and put all your items back on the shelves. way bigger inconvenience. smol airhead dum dum :heart:

you didn’t even add the part about that being the only way you could pay so this would have been an instant fail

“my phone is about to die” smile

“…good for you?”

3 Likes

this is an unrealistic scenario unless the cashier is benguined or atlas or crichard or magnus

6 Likes

i could have done that myself

1 Like

I realize this doesn’t work retroactively, but can you get yourself a portable charging brick and/or a payment method that doesn’t rely on your phone (e.g. credit card, cash)?

2 Likes

could just steal it next time

3 Likes

only true for atlas

benguined would say “why did you come here without enough phone charge? are you stupid?”

crichard would say “10 years ago people couldn’t pay with their phones :wowee:.”

magnus would say “We don’t sell phone chargers here”

5 Likes