Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

clash royale??? thats surprising. why clash royale?

idk. i just would get so into it and it requires a huge level of mental focus and adrenaline in a short amount of time that would just lead to me getting extremely frustrated one way or another

2 Likes

You mustve played a lot before disconnecting got removed for being literally nonfunctional

4 Likes

yah

1 Like

Like how if you disconnected and reconnected as Possessor after jumping someone the game would actually turn you into whatever class the body you jumped was

…except Possessor-aligned

1 Like

Perfect game

4 Likes

That laughing Hog Rider emote makes me want to teleport to my opponent’s house and [this section has been removed by the moderators because it ain’t pretty].

1 Like

on one end being super competitive means i cannot just Game without having some kind of risk of going too overboard. on the other end its huge, unlimited motivation to improve i can channel if i do it right

i used to grind clash royale so hard but just looking at it now i laugh at how pay to win it’s become

1 Like

and it was already pretty pay to win. i stopped playing one arena below the champion’s arena and i’d have to get thousands more trophies if i wanted to get back there. no chance

my irl friends would play clash and id grind like all weekend to learn strats and improve and eventually i was way better than all of them and then everyone stopped caring

2 Likes

im glad my super smash bros ultimate era ended quicker with the end of the school year b/c i woulda done that too

3 Likes

Never got too much into Clash Royale, but I lament the fall of Brawl Stars.
Granted, I didn’t quit due to aggressive monetization (I just stopped playing during my AP exams and realized that the only reason I played it was because my friends also played it), but it still kinda sucks that it’s become extremely pay-to-win these days.

the only reason i am trying for a 4.0 gpa is because i want to be better than others.

despite this it also has tangible benefits to my learning and opportunities and scholarships so I can acknowledge this and still keep going for it

1 Like

it also ultimately staves off depression because i can always feel functional if i have good grades and thats huge mental reassurance that stops me from falling too out of wack

2 Likes

did you
did you main

2 Likes

he was my 3rd

2 Likes

i’d play Game & Watch as my main b/c i had most fun with that

then Wolf, then Incineroar, because it meant i got to spend more time looking at them

3 Likes

the furry pipeline

2 Likes

my friend mains g&w…

1 Like