Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

its probably because g&w is op and not because your friend will imminently become a furry

probably

who up gaming they watches

you know technically i could ban worsie here for ban evading…

1 Like

what did #1 mlp fan do to get banned this time

4 Likes

slurs

the ssbu tierlist is so funny. imagine telling someone before brawl released that the best nintendo characters in a smash game would be mr game and watch, a character from an increasingly gachaified series who takes the zelda shiek gimmick and does it better (the zelda shiek gimmick is gone btw), and ROB. and that these comprise only three of the top 6 characters

2 Likes

i hate to say it but 80 characters is too many characters. what do you mean rosalina is below average

1 Like

nothing

orange thought it was funny and im too lazy to unban her :3 (if she actually wants me to i will)

2 Likes

you can ko luma basically for free now that’s not too surprising

1 Like

what the hell happened to luigi

they got rid of the weird gacha mechanic in 3 thankfully.

do you mean him getting a 0 to death or him being mid despite having a 0 to death

the latter like i get he has luigi recovery but hes also still fucking luigi

i remember people sobbing weeping over luigi. i have been out of the loop for a WHILE

the answer is the tierlist is calibrated for competitive and good luck grabbing someone at 0 in an actually good setting

1 Like

if this was a casual play tierlist little mac and ganon would be like at least 3 tiers higher

i thought there was more than one set up? I know they fucking patched the 0 to death at one point though so maybe alot of the others got owned

also smashwiki says luigi’s mobility and general range kinda suck so you can just camp

I main Sheik, but if I had the DLC, I’d probably main Joker.

1 Like

okay final question. people think corrin is good now? people remembered corrin exists?

1 Like