…we can share

i think the maid latias from the emerald manga made me transgender

4 Likes

honestly

yeah i could see it

1 Like

real

1 Like

i think uhm. uh. i dont fucking know i barely knew trans people existed i just knew

1 Like

@ tech people I have a super basic question that I don’t feel like Googling

if I wanted to get a wireless repeater to make the WiFi work better in my bedroom, could I just… do that? would I need to make sure it was in some sense matching? would I need to go through our internet provider?

“yeah i could see it” like that’s not the least surprising thing i’ve ever said

1 Like

yes
idk not really
no

1 Like

not in any way knowledgeable but i believe all is well as long as theyre the same uh. width? 2.4GHz or 5GHz. those should match. otherwise all is good. SOURCE: i have had many

1 Like

how do I tell what width it is? does it say on the router?

1 Like

should do. or at least in its settings. alot of things support both but i remember having some trouble with wireless devices and boosters due to the mismatch

You should be able to get one out of the box. You want to make sure that if your WiFi broadcasts on the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bands that the extender you get also supports the same bands, but otherwise it should be pretty bulletproof. I used one before without issue, and one more recently that I think isn’t working properly, but also it didn’t resolve the issue I was hoping it would even when it was so I haven’t bothered to troubleshoot it.

use a ruler or tape measure

one second i have to google something

im changing my pronouns

3 Likes

is relocating your router to a more central location not an option