Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

brawl mk did not play the same game bro air camped or flew under the stage for the entire game

1 Like

ultimate steve doesn’t have his own tier on the tierlist free him

1 Like

is discord dead for anybody else btw

Works 4 me

Works 4 me

But discourse isnt working rn wth why do i keep double posting

ok to be honest brawl was just jank as hell but i mean at a fundamental level MK was just overpowered

meanwhile steve can cancel hitstun and punish you for daring attack him

which is essentially breaking the rules of the game, and not in an intended way where like you could say sm4sh bayo was just overpowered but her shit was intended to bend the rules

1 Like

with that said the fact minecraft steve breaks smash is fucking golden

2 Likes

FOL smash tourney when

1 Like

idk how much nintendo online is but id maybe spend a few bucks just to spam pk fire at marissa

1 Like

are you a ness main too… omg… we have so much in common…

Ik theres a free trial for nintendo online bc i used it fairly recently but idk how much it costs

1 Like

no i played a bunch of characters @Marshal just famously loves playing against ness

if i were trying to pick up the game again id probably pick lucina or wolf because i dont really have the motivation to relearn the game or play a character thats like, complex

maybe joker because he has a cat

2 Likes

Pinkerton Deluxe Edition

4 Likes

this is the worst thing that has ever happened to me

4 Likes

if you removed the like. top 4 from brawl. its so fun. just god dont have meta knight or diddy kong or snake or that other loser

1 Like

IM FUCKING WORKING ON IT

2 Likes

ive never fought delirium im sure they easy

still mad over that time i d4 glitched my way into only breakfasts and died at the very end of the lamb fight

delirium is fun
i only had 2 red hearts and 2 soul hearts and decided fuck it
it was a bad decision