Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

youre such a joker

1 Like

i think people were focusing too hard on corrin’s nerfs from smash 4 and forgot that ultimate rewards swordies and corrin still has good frame data for their range (and that even nerfed pin is still a useful tool). if anything corrin stocks have only gone up lately a more recent tierlist would probably have corrin higher

1 Like

if you told me minecraft steve would ruin smash ultimate id have told you “fuck yes this is hilarious” but its actually kinda horrifying (but also hilarious)

3 Likes

i think steve isn’t as game ruining as the competitive scene would have you believe. definitely nowhere near brawl meta knight or smash 4 bayo levels. unban him you cowards

1 Like

bro the suspension was for like 20 minutes it ended a while ago

1 Like

wait it defaulted to 24 hours anyways gg

2 Likes

we love discourse

orange can you accidentally ban ybw for 24 hours but like on purpose this time and for 3 years

3 Likes

do it itd be funny

2 Likes

sure

1 Like

wow this guys good at admining

2 Likes

whoopsies, think I messed that one up too

2 Likes

oh well

1 Like

I mean isnt the main reason hes banned bc of an easily performable bug that is like super busted

1 Like

nvm hes actually good at admining

2 Likes

I mean isnt the main reason hes banned bc of an easily performable bug that is like super busted

yes

yes

1 Like

Im free

1 Like

from what ive seen steve isnt quite as busted as brawl MK but thats because brawl MK had insane buttons but he still played (for the most part) the same game

whereas steve has “tech” that just like. hey you play by different rules now, fuck you

3 Likes