Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

@orangeandblack5 how do i tell which team picks first again

Every time i try to be witty and extra somebody brings me back down to earth. First nbowie now orange. They make me wanna apologize for acting up. Bwaa <.<

1 Like

Im sorry for saying i wont pay taxes okay im sorry i didnt mean it im sorry :sob:

1 Like

I was dumb and stupid

was implies pastness, as if you were over it

2 Likes

I JUST HADTO SHUT MY MOUTH TO NOT MAKE A LOUD SCREECHING NOISE COZ ITS LATE YOU LITTLE FUCKING BUGGER

1 Like

:skull:

1 Like

so you arent as stupid as you act
which begs the question of why
why do you want everyone to think youre really easy to manipulate and quick to bully, tutuu?

3 Likes

what

1 Like

Wait why arent i as stupid as i act?

1 Like

you know you raise a good point here tutuu

3 Likes

You finally agreed with me for once, future gorlfriend :weary:

1 Like

Damn tutuu is getting pretty direct

1 Like

i should’ve known your mind would go in this direction as a result of me bullying you constantly

3 Likes

Wanna grab e-ice cream together?

Like… look at pictures of ice cream together on Google…

Not that I care …

1 Like

most exciting bulgarian evening

3 Likes

Bte atly in case you dmd me on discord im on phone procrastinating sleep and i still havent logged in to my new discord on phone i need to transfer stuff between my accounts i havent done it yet and dont wanna log out still. I can check in a few hours

1 Like

I should recommend your boyfriend to take you out on a BBQ date and serve your meal in rainbow plate. To celebrate your gayness but also respect your texan roots. Thats what id do if i were dating you

1 Like

:joy_cat:

1 Like

the fact that ur idea of a romantic date is taking a vegetarian out to a bbq joint. smh

5 Likes