Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

and then forget to turn it on later

2 Likes

Being Eighteen Plus isn’t a thing that’s not real

1 Like

it’s hard to put a finger on you because you have like 5 different personalities

1 Like

I cant tell if its sarcasm

more than 2?

I think people put way too much weight on being over/under 18 re: maturity levels and I think it’s stupid and people create have stupid expectations around it

1 Like

I was using it as a reference point on why i had bionic as like 14-16

2 Likes

yeah there are dumb adults it doesn’t suddenly double your maturity (me being living proof)

3 Likes

i dunno. sometimes you’re serious, sometimes you’re an anime girl, sometimes you’re pathetic, sometimes you’re trying to dominate everyone. it makes it hard to gauge your age because these are not exactly complimenting persoanlity traits, they’re jarring. f you asked me when i was just getting to know you though, i probably would have guessed you were around my age

3 Likes

What

4 Likes

To be clear I deserve this as in a punishment not deserve it as in a reward

2 Likes

People used to consistently judge me as above my actual age

1 Like

a lot of people have 2 personalities

arctic: femboy pushover outside mafia. hitler in mafia
may: intellectual sometimes. dumb kitten otherwise. both equally masochistic and whiny

actually i cant think of more

2 Likes

Hi

1 Like

Actually i barely speak in fol

2 Likes

chat

4 Likes

you are always like a fortnite default dancer in my head

3 Likes

Secret hitler???

3 Likes

Like the thing is that there’s a bell curve. People who are super formal. Magnuscore people. Often younger and haven’t really developed a “voice” yet. Developing your own “voice” is indicative of being older. And then if you get old enough to not have grown up on the internet then not having developed an “internet voice” indicates being older

2 Likes

This is the most accurate description ive ever encountered

2 Likes