you alternate between 14, 24, and 64

2 Likes

wtf 64 how :sob:

2 Likes

64 is an aesthetically pleasing number and 34 felt wrong

1 Like

You could’ve done, like, 44.

i cant count that high

Voudon is the least fun character, in the ENTIRETY of official Blood on the Clocktower characters, including unreleased or experimental characters. Voudon’s ability reads as follows ‘Only you and the dead can vote. A 50% majority is not needed’. How crazy do you have to be to think this is actually a good ability? It completely changes the fundamentals of the game, from alive players freely voting an the dead utilising their one vote, to dead players freely voting and alive players doing absolutely fucking nothing. Not only that, a decent tool in social deduction games is reading votes - you can’t do that when NONE of the alive players can even vote at all. You physically cannot catch evils voting wrong if they cannot vote at all - how is this at all helpful if the Voudon is good. Furthermore, the only people who actually find Voudon fun are dead players - and still not even all of them find it fun. Nobody else thinks is fun when someone steps into the game part-way through, and decides that they’ll execute someone with a singular fucking vote and the alive players can’t do shit about that unless half of them rally together to exile them, which is harder to happen when the dead players refuse. Also, Voudon just ruins the balance for certain characters. You know soldier? Consider them a fucking outsider now. Sailor? Better hope you get self drunked. Zombuul is quite literally one of, and probably the ONLY role to benefit from a Voudon, and what if the Voudon is good; you’re literally helping the other team out for free there, congrats. Mechanics that take away player agency are not fun. It’s the same reason why Bishop is hated and Butler is the least fun Outsider to exist.

2 Likes

1 Like

just lost an omega strikers match and immediately got pinged by some guy with 6 things that I did wrong lmaooo

@amelia need the skill issue gif stat

2 Likes

i can tell he’s seething under the calm and composed “giving advice” demeanor

how old do i come across

you come across as a 15yo pretending to be a 20yo pretending to be a 15yo

2 Likes

good

oh we guessing ppls ages?

1 Like

im 18