1 Like

“i meant 2 circles” would have been such a funny follow up

1 Like

including those annoying fucking star bits that you never have a tool for

i have some incredible news

1 Like

I am a cargo pant wearer

1 Like

To me, if “later” is not specified anywhere, then it can happen “at any time after now”. It can be “24 hours from now”. It can be “48 hours from now”. Or it can be “whenever you say [now is later]”, “whenever you are spent”, or “whenever you die”. It can truly be… “at any time after now”.

This is still “within standards”.
Now that I have a grasp of what the standards are, the natural next step is to “break the standards”.

Not because I like the pockets. It’s just that the amazon essential jeans that I exclusively wear are easier to get in cargo. I do not use the pockets.

you can also twist the back of the pen and a flashlight turns on

1 Like

it’s very versatile

Bonus lore I do genuinely only wear cheap jeans. I am the same with my hot chocolate. My hot chocolate has to be the shittiest hot chocolate youve ever seen. My favourite brand comes in bags of chocolate powder. Not like. those tiny little pouches. they are big. there are several hot chocolates per bag. I keep an old coffee tin to empty the bags into

1 Like

Now, if you were to break standards, would you still be within standards?
The word implies otherwise, so: No, you would not be within standards anymore.
You would become special. Yes… Special. Just like anyone else.

If this is for a mafia context, I would avoid using something like “later” because its normally bounded by some mutual understanding between interlocutors and is going to be a lot more vague in a mafia role card. If vagueness is what you’re going for, I would (amusingly) use more precise language to convey the ambiguity like “at some point in the future unknown to you” or whatever. Otherwise a player may wrongly interpret “later” to mean something differently, and you don’t want players to not understand what a role card says because misunderstanding something is generally regarded as unfun.

2 Likes

I agree! Good thing I was not the one who used “later” in the description of “Delayed”, huh? :smile:

1 Like

Well I did it with a 100% ITA shot so I’m cooler than those people
:polidab:

1 Like

have you considered

Nya

1 Like

Nya

nya