Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

just heard the “chipi chipi chapa chapa dubi lubi” music playing in the living room and almost had a heart attack but i remembered it’s just my little brother watching youtube

5 Likes

why didn’t you get your emotional support dogboy to kill it

2 Likes

he’s a useless housewife he wants to help but he can’t cook, clean, burnt his fingertips the last time he made cereal, and just cries and whines all the time. i got him a maid dress which looks good on him. apart from being a pretty face with a nice voice he has no redeeming qualities

Trying your best to play towards your win condition is always an available option!

5 Likes

who would be the best foler to have as a roommate

3 Likes

uhhhh

katze because they’re literally a cat

1 Like

im not too picky, the only thing that annoys me is noise. i dont think any of you would be too loud

who would be your preferred roommate

1 Like

theres a long list of people i’d evaluate if i’d had to
i dont think most of you cough would be that noisy or loud or making noise at stupid hours but i’m horrible in conversations

2 Likes

maybe some of our gamer folers who scream on VC while gaming i would struggle with. my last housemate screamed and screeched and it was insufferable

2 Likes

im not naming any names but i have a very good idea of about the person i’d like, if i never met any of you before

2 Likes

gamer

1 Like

Heroshooting is disagreeing with town consensus and going for gut on who u think wolves are, i think it is playing to wincon

3 Likes

Also it fun

2 Likes

Unless someone does it to me in which case they should be banned for throwing

6 Likes

if youre seriously considering as such please remember that if you shoot a town you are likely getting gunned down and blamed significantly

3 Likes

The town consensus didn’t even get a chance to speak and you already disagree with it :sob:

5 Likes

town consensus likely involves the opinion of at least one wolf

my opinion involves zero wolves

easy decision

6 Likes

frankly the less related your shot is to anything that’s happened in the game thus far, the less likely it is to influenced by what the wolves want you to think

7 Likes

:wowee:

1 Like