Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Try proving pi is a rational number.

Yes.

2 Likes

I mean if I took the final and got a perfect score I would still be. 0.035 points below an A. And. They. Don’t. Round.

2 Likes

Yes they are.

AP tests be like

depending on the area you live in you are just unable to take as many disadvantaging you in college! rawr!

Rate of change can be change over time, but only if the independent variable (usually X) represents time. Otherwise the rate of change is… well, the rate at which the dependent variable is changing with respect to the independent variable. For linear functions, the rate of change is the same as the slope (that is to say that the rate of change of a linear function is uniform). You can look at the rate of change between any 2 points on the graph of polynomial function (which would be the slope of the line between those 2 points) more generally, and in calculus you can find the instantaneous rate of change of any point on the graph which is neat.

1 Like

im still mad I couldn’t do AP psych self study

1 Like

Last semester I got very lucky with my grades being right above thresholds for an A and so nearly had a 4.0. This semester appears to be the opposite

1 Like

somehow last semester i got like a 50% on the final exam that was worth 60% of my grade and still got a C

2 Likes

Oh right I have an 8AM final tomorrow. Fuck this gay earth

1 Like

@litten

4 Likes

true

WHAT

1 Like

TRUE

WHY IS THIS CLASS GRADED OUT OF 98 BUT I STILL HAVE A B+ FOR AN 88.7

1 Like

Prime example of the flaws of mathematics in the american education system

1 Like

WHY DO I GO TO TORTURE UNIVERSITY

3 Likes

some would say that every facet of the school is designed to make you miserable and want to quit

3 Likes

Many people are saying this.

1 Like

are you truly happier than your friend who went to cornell… (i mean yeah probably that’s also a torture university)

2 Likes