Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

The majority of points I lost were a group project in which I provided every single word of remotely useful analysis btw

1 Like

I wonder who did the introduction and who did the summary.

1 Like

“Late submission of the slides -1 point” THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO, MY TEAMMATE SAID HE’D SUBMIT THE SLIDES AND THEN DIDN’T

1 Like

i think group projects are unironically the devil’s work

5 Likes

ONLY ONE PERSON NEEDED TO SUBMIT THE SLIDES HERE, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ACCOUNT FOR “GUY LIES TO ME”

1 Like

my teammates inting me in a group project is what caused me to drop out of my 2nd university due to too many failed exams

2 Likes

The feedback on the actual analysis was just like “it was good but do more :)” because LITERALLY EVERYBODY ELSE JUST LISTED OFF A SUMMARY OF THE THING THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DID ANY ANALYSIS WHATSOEVER AND I HAD TO ADD IT ALL POST-HOC IN THE SUMMARY (WHICH I DID BECAUSE I KNEW THEY WOULDN’T DO SHIT) help

3 Likes

20.5/25

I currently have a group project and will probably end up doing most of the revisions :upside_down_face:

1 Like

i currently have a group project except i got to select my group so its ok

i have literally no idea why group projects are done anyway
someone always does more work than somebody else, usually the person who cares more
you are just punishing the people who care mor about your class
they’re terrible. every group project i’ve had I could’ve done better if I just did it alone

3 Likes

I literally could not do any revision or anything because it was their fucking slides they were presenting, I couldn’t change what they did, I couldn’t make those assholes any smarter

3 Likes

we could select groups but I also knew 0 people in the class so :joy_cat:

1 Like

yeahg fair

1 Like

I literally retconned their entire sections in the summary and presented all the analysis on their shit myself and still got Do More Of It

2 Likes

i love math classes i have had to do 0 group projects

2 Likes

I love Mandatory Humanities Credits

2 Likes

i’ve had to do group projects for other classes (such as Mandatory Humanities Credits) but they weren’t too bad. if anything i was the inting procrastinator

2 Likes

BTW on the last day before the project was due when one of the group members texted like “uh guys can we like meet, to talk about our project” both of the other people were like No we’re at football practice forever figure yourselves out

2 Likes

Group projects in uni are especially war crimes because you are nowhere near guaranteed to know anyone in the class so you can’t like. Avoid slackers.

4 Likes