Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I was super sick for the time we were supposed to be meeting in class to discuss this so I had literally no way to fix shit

yeah ok that’s fair

I have like 3 separate grading complaints about this class but I feel like if I make them all I’ll look like an asshole

2 Likes

just make 1 then. easy

2 Likes

Well there’s

1. the fact that the grading system shows my grade as an 88.7/98 rather than out of 100, implying that there’s a 2-point quiz missing, but no such assignment appears in the list [could be a technical error and I just missed the quiz, there were supposed to be 5, this seems likely but I was probably sick for the quiz and was never informed it had happened]
  2. an assignment I missed while I was sick that she told me in person she’d give me half credit on but which she never graded, but it can’t get me to an A- unless she gives me at least 65% credit
  3. the fact that I got a B+ rather than an A- off of missed “attendance and participation” points despite the fact that I sent an accommodation form at the beginning of the semester that asked for flexibility with attendance policies

And I can’t decide which of these is most likely to succeed

2 Likes

I would proooooooobably go with the 3rd one
but that depends how seriously your university takes accomodations

id go 2 or 3 probably

Oh re: #2, she entered a 1/2 but the system is grading it as a 0/2

Still would only get me an Eighty Nine Point Seven which is insufficient

if its a system issue you can probably just casually bring it up with no issue

2 Likes

Why was I pinged

:flushed:

1 Like

my uni scheduling classes so i basically can’t take analysis before topology (undergrad topology is basically just spicy analysis)

1 Like

The easiest way to avoid failing is to not get sick :wowee: .

1 Like

hmm why might i be looking up the k-topology? perhaps to refresh my memory? i think there are more useful things you could say here

2 Likes

what would everyone do if we had an irl fol party?

litten - talk non-stop
may - take a small bite from all the treats and sip on coke in the corner
benguined - share anecdotes
zug - share his cool programming projects
eliza - be quiet and pet the dog
youbie - get petted

what would everyone else do?

1 Like

Small?

1 Like

you may have a big mouth but you’re a tiny tiny smol human you can’t eat a lot of food pat pat smol baby may may

I was going to say appetite loss doesn’t apply to sweets but okay fine maybe it does. I have pockets though

1 Like

And I don’t like cola I only like citrus soda… otherwise accurate

1 Like