Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

My mum has Fifty Shades of Grey in our household, although I have no proof she ever read it. When I was fourteen or fifteen, I randomly looked up the book’s title on my computer, because I didn’t really know what it was about.

Cue an awkward conversation two days later (I don’t think she knew I was ace yet).

2 Likes

@Zone_Q11 do you want to review the picture of dorian gray fm

I like making random roles but I don’t know how to make htem into. A thing

1 Like

i am somehow much better at central mechanics than roles

i have about equal numbers of central mechanic ideas to role ideas
which is not good

Hm… In my case, I am a selfish person who don’t care about my players. (I believe this much is already public knowledge.) I do try to improve myself by listening to some feedback, but… I can’t please everyone, so I don’t even try to please everyone.

I got reprimanded in the past for making setups where “players won’t have fun”, but I still kept making more setups. Because… it’s fun for me! Fortunately, this site has reviewers. In the past, I just made whatever, but now I can get help from the reviewers!

1 Like

Just throw all your central mechanics into one game and hope for the best (do not do this).

1 Like

You didn’t run the jester setup.

I think I just need to work with somebody else

Volunteer for FAM5

3 Likes

Yeah this is the way you’re going to learn

4 Likes

(So that’s how the old host managed to maintain the old game for that many weeks… What an unbelievably crazy person.)

Ah, yes. Vanilla and Standard.
I am trying to break Standard. Wish me luck! :smile:

I will never finish Splatoon Weapons Mafia which was intended to be a 100+ role semi-open which I got like over halfway done with

1 Like

It had good jokes

Making a good, relatively small role madness setup is a long term goal of mine. I think the secret is there is no such thing, but I want to either make one or learn enough to feel confident that it can’t really be done.

3 Likes

Sure.

1 Like

1 Like

(The Undercover Brella in Splatoon is very bad)

ITAs don’t exist.

This role on the other hand is good.