Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Because it was somehow unfun, even for me.
(I wonder if I got traumatized by Bane’s all-Jester setup… Wait, no. It’s probably 80’s Wild Ride that did me in. Such a waste of time, and I didn’t even play that game!)

I am available if you need me. o/

Sounds like hell. No offense, but don’t count on me to review that setup.

1 Like

Sending you it now

1 Like

Virtuous if it was not awesome

Oh no it was hell. The idea would be that the setups would be created and reviewed pre-signups so it wouldn’t be that hellish but like it’s not really pointful

2 Likes

Huh… Magnet + “Success-Informed” Conditional Bulletproof. That’s interesting.

1 Like

Trying to make like a hundred roles will do that

1 Like

Even better is Infinite Roleblock and Redirect Immune Jailkeeper + 3 shot Strongman Guilt Vigi.

1 Like

LOL

1 Like

Hey Zone do you want the list

1 Like

HMU if you don’t mind giving me ~60 of those, because I had a setup in mind which I couldn’t make because of how tedious making the abilities were.

We’re almost there

Almost

1 Like

How do we do it

1 Like

I assume these are two roles?
Roleblocker and Jailkeeper are two separate roles, both of which can roleblock others.

3S Guilt Vigi is dumb though. It is either successful in hero shooting mafia (unfair for mafia) or kills two town in one night (unfair for town).
1S Night Desperado is better since if the Desperado misread another townie, at least the target wouldn’t die and all the blame falls upon the Desperado.

I was gonna make a Super Mario 3D World mafia where the gimmick was that there were 2 of every role in the game and roles were NAI

1 Like

No it’s 2 roles together. Also the guilt removes their vigi shots if they execute a town.

1 Like

(It’s tos jailor)

1 Like

ive thought about custom roles a lot i love roles. making a whole setup is too much for me, too confusing

one of the roles i thought of that i thought was cute was

Paladin - Each night, send another player a wholesome message. You aren’t allowed to hint at any identities or advance your win condition with this message. You can only try to make them feel nice"

2 Likes

28173_2

6 Likes