Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

katze post

1 Like

we are just waiting on luka

…OH. “Roleblock- and Redirect-Immune”.
In other words, Hitman.

Wut? Execute or kill? Either way, that’s still a bad Vigilante design.
If it’s the former, then it has no shot after the first mis-execute.
If it’s the latter, then the issue of “the possibility of Vig shooting three mafia down” doesn’t go away.

1 Like

Former.

1 Like

zone has never heard of prince

another one i had one was:

Barbarian: Once during the day, you may roll a d20 and gladiate another player. If you hit 20, and you also win the gladiate, you will also use Mocking Shout

Mocking Shout: Afflict your victim with shame. They will be bullied by the hosts and everyone else who joins dvc. This bullying will be mandatory

holy shit there’s a lot of zone setups waiting to be reviewed

1 Like

zone imma be real with u i dont think anyone on the review team wants to review all of these

1 Like

also the waiting to be reviewed section is literally entirely zone and i setups

it is quite the predicament when both of us are reviewers

This is probably the stupidest role I’ve ever made btw enjoy

Summary

You are The Timekeeper . You win the game when you are the only living player or when this is inevitable. ( As a friendly hint, roles typically have character names and images. You do not. Your role name is your character name. )

Your Home Universe is Second Annual Bastard Mash.

Your time was tragically cut short. Yours and the rest of the Wolf Pack gang. You were having so much fun too. Time is fun to mess around with. But then you woke up, transported from where you were into this new place, the “nexus of the multiverse”. Oh, how lovely.

You begin the game with 1 Quantum Charge .

No, The Timekeeper
Passive — The Timekeeper
Bringing you to the multiversal nexus was a mistake. You’ve unlocked new powers and gained the powers of your fallen comrades: the The Big Bad Wolf and The Necromancer . You may use 1 of each action tagged with The Timekeeper , The Big Bad Wolf , and The Necromancer per phase. ( In other words you can use up to 3 actions instead of the normal 1 as long as each action has a different tag. Actions that say they can be used in addition to other actions don’t count against this restriction. )

Quantum Leap
Trigger — The Timekeeper
When you die, spend 1 Quantum Charge and leap to a timeline where you didn’t die instead. ( You don’t get the charge back. )

Relativity
Trigger — The Timekeeper
If an action with the “The Timekeeper” tag is blocked or otherwise prevented by a player other than yourself, you may use an additional action with the “The Timekeeper” tag during the next Night.

Time Warp
Night Action — The Timekeeper
Replace target player with a version of them from another timeline, and choose one:

• all actions used by the targeted player during the previous Cycle are undone ( e.g. if this is Night 2, actions used on Day 1 and Night 2 are undone ).
  • all actions used by the targeted player during this Cycle will happen in the previous Cycle instead ( e.g. if this is Night 2, actions used during Day 2 and Night will resolve ).
  • all actions used by the targeted player during the previous Night will happen as if they targeted another target player instead.

You may pre-submit this action twice during the Day. If you do, at the beginning of the Night you will receive visions of the new potential timelines created by those actions. Unless a vision shows your death, you must choose one of your original submissions to resolve at the end of the night.

( We’re gonna do our best with the visions, but for a variety of reasons we can’t guarantee it’ll work out exactly like we said. )

Lone Wolf
Night Action — The Big Bad Wolf
Kill target player, and Consume them. Consumed players cannot be revived.

What Big Teeth You Have
Phase Action — The Big Bad Wolf
Use a role action of a Consumed player, choosing all necessary targets. You may use this action in addition to other actions. ( You may use this action during the Day and during the Night. )

Night Howling
Night Action — The Big Bad Wolf
Submit a message to the Game Host. It will be publicly posted at the beginning of the next Day. You may use this action on Night 0. You may use this action in addition to other actions. ( The message cannot contain BBcode other than images. )

Soulless
Passive — The Necromancer
While you are dead, your corpse cannot be interacted with.

Scourge
Night Action — The Necromancer
Revive target dead player as a Zombie . If there are no “living” Zombies , you may target two dead players instead. You may only target each player once per game.

Dead Heart
Night Action — The Necromancer
Use a role action of a “living” Zombie, choosing all necessary targets. You may use this action in addition to other actions. You may only use each action once per game.

1 Like

Then the role is effectively a Jailkeeper, except if mafia or nobody got executed at D1, then it becomes a Vig. If it kills mafia, then it can shoot again N2 if Town executes a non-Town at D2.

Bad design for Mafia faction. I would not accept this role, and instead either remove the Vig aspect, or swap it with another ability.

Except Jailkeeper is already a stupidly strong ability. If it was me, then I’d turn the entire thing into a Hitman Roleblocker + Conditional Doctor, where the Condition is a mis-execute.

1 Like

…FoL, huh? Yeah, no. I disassociate myself from those since the weight of mech is beyond that which I am comfortable with.
(Though as of late, it seems that I am slowly catching up to their levels. Except FoL is open, and my setups are not.)

2 Likes

It’s a decent idea, depending on the distribution. Double claims should be sought rather than suspected. The worst part is that evil can’t bluff, but ehhh.

1 Like

You only realize this just now? :joy:

I am waiting for Achro to be available again.
I have patience. I can wait.

2 Likes

here’s the state of the review team btw

• achro: ??? (i actually know i just dont feel like slandering achro)
  • luka: actually a good reviewer based on their virtuous shenanigans
  • me: i do good work but not often
  • geyde: dead, probably
  • zone: every setup is zone’s so he can’t do anything
4 Likes

if you need more reviewers i can be reviewer i will approve everything that doesnt have godfathers

1 Like

I feel like that’s slander in and of itself.

2 Likes

yeaho k fair

1 Like

Approved Litten’s Terrible Game.

3 Likes