Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

chloe would be the one who screams everyone’s name when they walk in the door

kat would be the one who immediately bullies everyone when they walk in the door

tutuu would be the one who immediately asks as many intrusive questions as possible to everyone who walks in the door

you get the whole fol experience all at once

6 Likes

WHAT

WHAT GAVE YOU THIS IMPRESSION

2 Likes

welp 1 final done. now to wake up in… 6 & a half hours for my next final :)

1 Like

I could theoretically get 2 extra credit points on my final by completing a bunch of tedious work in the next hour and a half but I am too tired to do so, and if I get somewhere between a 74 and a 76 for it to make a difference I think I’ll just eat thumbtacks and tar and then die?

1 Like

i think she nailed it

1 Like

WHY

EXPLAINNNN

1 Like

no :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

1 Like

realistically i’d mostly quietly smile at people, keep to the outside of most large groups but occasionally crack a joke, then upon request show eliza/youbie my voice training and butt routine

1 Like

i would also bring my nighttime dose of e in as suspicious of a tiny plastic baggie as possible

2 Likes

you take that nightly? like a witch drinking her potion hmmm? is estrogen brewed in a cauldron?

1 Like

it has to be. all women are witches. witches bitches

im glad that i give off this impression because im probably more like tutuu irl than i am katze

1 Like

chat

2 Likes

i am good friends with a professional vocal coach that specializes in voice feminization and masculinization (she’s also trans!)

but anyway i’ll sponsor a private lesson with her like… once a month if anyone here is interested just lmk. it’s all over discord and you just need to be able to talk.

2 Likes

realistically at the fol party id probably be the “responsible” “adult” who doesnt actually say anything and pressures people into doing mischief but not anything TOO bad because then id have to accept consequences for my actions

2 Likes

except to tutuu id probably give her a wedgie

1 Like

1 Like

GWAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I JUST GROWLED IRL

1 Like

i feel like you’re doing the dog thing better than @arctic and @YoubutWorse already

which is weird because in my head you’re a cat but thats proably because i think you’re similar to a cat i have who is more doglike than the dog we used to have so damn

1 Like