Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i have sent vocaroos of me barking and panting like a dog to two separate women on discord

6 Likes

why did i share thsi

5 Likes

I also say this in part because I have cursed knowledge and am Opinionated regarding vocal training pedagogy and speaking of it in my presence will cause me to bite my tongue or special interest

2 Likes

This is the least surprising thing I have ever heard.

2 Likes

oh i’d also request a ton of songs and wait for y’all to start complementing my taste before i expose you to the most vile noises you’ve ever heard

5 Likes

you couldnt torture me to admit something like that and you just went out and said it like it wasnormal and honestly i almost respect it but my mental image of you has changed

anyway my dms are open if you have any more vocaroos to send (im going to sleep though)

2 Likes

id be patiently waiting for WAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Meme) and then convincing everybody it was actually a masterpiece before apologizing for turning it up

1 Like

oh then you’re not ready for when i catch you off guard with compulsory autophagus lacerations by epicardiectomy

1 Like

this is too many big words for 2am missy

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIDWaJeFMiw

1 Like

late night hw brings out the worst in me

Death metal bands have the stupidest names I swear lol

i was about to complain about something “obvious” that i forgot for the better part of 10 minutes but i realized that i’m gonna sound insane to people who have never taken topology before

i listened to 30 seconds of this and i unironically love it even though this is generally not my type

is the tldr “why didnt [x] know [y], are they stupid?”

kinda? but if x was me and he did eventually figure out y (with the embarrassing help of google)

are you stupid?

2 Likes

i ask myself this every day

5 Likes

anyway i had to ask google whether the intersection of two closures is itself a closed set (this idiot forgot about the closed set formulation of topological spaces, which is equally as valid as and is sometimes more useful than the open set formulation)

:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like