Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i’m not 100% sure if the player in balatro actually understands how to play poker

2 Likes

endless mode isn’t real wake up people

well they clearly understand how not to which is basically the same thing

1 Like

part 2
image-434

Sat down to eat this meal and then realised how inherently ridiculous it is

Food that looks kinda bad

Blockquote

2 Likes

Blockquote

1 Like

I found lettuce my meal is now less pathetic

1 Like

i cant believe that the fucking grocery outlet garlic pepper thing was designed so terribly. turn it upside down for one brief instant and my entire fucking microwave mattar paneer is completely covered in fucking garlic pepper. it wasn’t even like there was a big or a small opening. it was just one. with the holes, like a shaker, but the holes were WAY too big. literally a 1/3 of the like 8oz container was dumped into the microwaveable mattar paneer. this shit tastes horrible but im broke so I will eat absurdly garlicky mattar paneer

fuck that stupif fucking [word im not allowed to say anymore because of woke] garlic pepper thingy. no wonder you were at grocery outlet. fuck you

4 Likes

its so bad my god.

my stupid boyfriend buys frosting to eat by itself and left it at my place. so im probably just gonna eat that. he also left the quran. so now i have frosting and the quran and really horrible microwaveable indian food. and a dream

4 Likes

1 Like

oh i just watched that video today

1 Like

i’m glad to know we have similar taste

1 Like

S tier reaction image

1 Like

Blockquote

ok but would you rather have to use that again or play ssbu against ness

3 Likes

playing ssbu against ness makes me feel like im honest to god like 1 bad week away from killing people the garlic pepper dooesnt compare

2 Likes
Summary

pk fire

2 Likes

lmao im a ness main

it isnt lucas and thats what you should be thankful for