Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

woof

4 Likes

bark arf woof

2 Likes

Man… I did not intend to lie, but it turns out ideas are easier to come by than I had thought.

–on a side note, I am actually in a weird situation right now. FAM4 is coming up, so nobody is reviewing my setups. I am genuinely making these Special setups left and right, but nobody is there to confirm this …which is concerning. What if I decide to spam post “factory setups” such as Stratagem? I don’t have them, but I’d like to imagine that it isn’t difficult to make them. (Especially if they are Vanilla; Those setups are -like the name says- bland.)

1 Like

damn bro i shouldnt be allowed to watch shows. there goes like 4 5 hours of my life

5 Likes

i like going into shows completely blind. not even reading reccomendations just clicking whatever netflix throws at me. which means usually means low-level slop but sometimes i cry for an afternoon

3 Likes

Best way to experience anything tbh

2 Likes

yeah but then you watch a season and a half of Sex Education thinking maybe, just maybe, its gonna get good

3 Likes

there’s a good few shows i had hope for that ended up just being pretty bad yet still made it through a season, or movies i watched all the way through, because of some dangling hope that its gonna get better

1 Like

Even then u get to have absolute confusion at whats happening. Its the best

1 Like

A weird show that goes nowhere with that dude from parks and rec. a bad twist horror movie with the weird gay zionist LA-core kid from stranger things. a dogshit ricky gervais standup routine. hours of my life have been sunk into things like these.

3 Likes

all of Sword Art Online for some reason

2 Likes

Dont Look Up

all of heartstopper though that’s more of an active hatewatch. I know what im getting into and that i hate it

Ok watching ricky gervais is your fault you should be able to make some judgement calls

i think ive mad it through 3 seasons of 13 reasons why at this point

its been nice not having freetime. because it means i dont Watch Shows. im lucky today was okay on the show lottery

Do you want recommendations or an intervention?

1 Like

putting your fate in the hands of netflix is quite the play
i think i would actually trust the funny revolver game more at least it has better odds

2 Likes

We should probably make a measure against this, huh?

happy pride month to the american military industrial complex gay socks

9 Likes