Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

They said to serve in the military and to slay, never specified how

3 Likes

It also depends on how much info GRR Martin gave D&D for how he wants ASOIAF to end.

scpsl

“gentlemen, display thy weaponry as thy throngs[sic] and charge forward and annihilate them foul beasts.”
“at once!”

“…ut-oh.”

pink candy explosion noise

No 7 good years, followed by 7 bad years?

People living for near 1000 years, there is no war and even the animals are at peace with each other.
That might be fiction for now. Yet that’s what will happen in the future.

There should be a pride theme where everything is a really flashy neon rainbow

2 Likes

vaporgay

3 Likes

god i used to be soooooo fake

im glad i no longer am fake and instead am real

3 Likes

i love you so much katze :heart:

3 Likes

Hi guys. I feel a bit anxious writing this post, even though I should be happy. I’ve been procrastinating but its time I should just do it.

As you know me and tutuu got along very well immediately when we first met. Then we started jokingly saying i love you, calling each other sweethearts just as friends, you know. It started as a whole “haha what if” thing but. Um. I realize the huge irony here and i feel really embarassed about this. My face is red right now. But uhhh… yeah, me and tutuu are now officially … dating, i guess? Its been very difficult accepting myself since as you know i dont live in a society thats accepting of such things, as we are both AMAB. Im sorry i dont wanna make this a big glamorous thing, you guys go back to shitposting, i just felt the need to let you know and show my appreciation since u guys are the reason i met my partner. Love you all :heart:

6 Likes

my condolences

4 Likes

Is there a way to make custom themes for discourse?

1 Like

I think some of our site themes are custom.

3 Likes

implemented! due to budget constraints we couldn’t include all the colors of the rainbow, but we hope it will meet your needs. to find it, go to your settings and select Vaporwave.

8 Likes

Nice

Today is a rather busy day.
Perhaps I should let Wazza go for now.

well ya i mean like is there a way to easily make them bc then i might just make my own

if you use this firefox addon:

you get this result:

with customizable colors

Yewh.

2 Likes

sick! Also now have a reason to finally switcj over to firefox lmao

3 Likes