Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

it was such a good idea

Look playing safe got us fucked, we needed more chaotic options

chaos = good

tbf i think meuh should probably have claimed alignment cop or something instead of. whatever they claimed

2 Likes

but there’s no claim that buys them more than a day

2 Likes

I would’ve killed them with an alignment cop claim

1 Like

Not because I’dve thought it was optimal I just didn’t want to have to deal with leashing one. That’s another thing I would have had to think about. No thanks!

1 Like

yea u kill cops if they live that long ngl

you wouldnt

wouldnt

wouldnt throw your mafia team to the wolves by not giving them claims

1 Like

ppl didnt want claims tho

…im so tired
dumb idiot runs for 5 minutes after never sprinting for two years like 10 hours ago and faces the dumb stupid consequences

3 Likes

like at least 2/3 of the mafia team had a death wish

2 Likes

in retrospect i probably shouldn’t have left the fakeclaim ideas to boob1

I would have made them! Those fuckers are getting claims or getting extremely yelled at

2 Likes

I was getting vetoed with my own fakeclaim ideas by boob1 and achromatic so i was like ok im gonna trust

i think his fakeclaim idea was “honestly claim he was trying to boost the HP of all of his actual targets” which is. an idea of all time and probably a sign that i should’ve done more fakeclaim policing instead of him

1 Like

“Us bussing you gives us a town bloodbath”

proceeds to die

I don’t care! I’ll fight anybody! And if they still have a death wish after I lecture them for half an hour then they can keep doing that but I’m sure a not-insignificant number of people would have folded

1 Like

u cannot convince bionic to not go rambo mode that isnt an option