Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i had an idea in the back of my mind that if i ever had to claim i’d say i got extra itas/vote power if [alignment] was winning. and i guess based on gamestate [alignment] would’ve ended up being town, though i think the claim would’ve worked better if [alignment] was mafia. but i needed to something to cover for the fact that i was gaining ita and vote power, but likely not at an exact rate of 1 a day

bionic will go max chaos lmao

The fact that he only claimed to have visited dead people was a major thing that made it easy to suspect him lategame

but i would’ve been open to ideas! instead i decided to just kill daeron

1 Like

I can redirect that energy into making him claim a 1f1 with a villager

1 Like

look the worst thing imo was how they told me “u chose between Atlas and SDA” and I had to like find a condition that worked

cuz by god there was very little to go off

I don’t deny that some people are unmanageable but I would have definitely managed more than was evident was happening from the thread

me when I get ITA’d and direct hit, because any press is good press:

jenner

4 Likes

targets → condition is such a bad order

yeah the idea was forum user someone was supposed to frame atlas. i should probably have like. objected. said something. i think i trusted boob1 to be better at mech than they were

1 Like

look he said he was like a god at mashes so I just folded

Was “I shot Atlas and she didn’t die when she was killed” supposed to be a frame

I was not about to fight em

yes

and after I committed I didnt like it

Atlas was an obvious doctor candidate

so I made a condition to “fuck up” my ability

1 Like

I just assumed it was a protective

1 Like

the only times i fought boob1 on mech was when i said “you forgot to submit this ability” or “this action is literally illegal.” or things like that