Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

cuz that shit gave me an extra day to be a cockroach

may did you see my attempts at rules lawyering what the word tree means

I did get 5 or 6 kills off that game tho

(none of them were the factional)

like really good kills off

My first mash was FAM3 and I fought nobody ever because it was my first mash and I felt so unqualified. My second mash was Stellaris and after FAM3 I realised that if I didn’t step up and fight everybody then nobody would. I think you have to have one experience of “wait lol I could’ve done way better” to build your own confidence

2 Likes

7 if u count the meme kill

that was pretty smart and i liked your reaction to it

something that offput me (when i was dead) was you claiming you should’ve always shot one day all the time and then claiming you holstered the next day

2 Likes

I would have done that regardless because everyone was yelling to holster

I didn’t fight us cancelling our strongman vig because of what was essentially spookyforest.png 1.0. I felt so damn stupid, but also so damn qualified to have made decisions, because if I didn’t make decisions, then the kind of people who cancelled our strongman vig because of spookyforest.png would be making 'em

tbf i was in a scumchat with self-professed mash gods. boob1 never dies as mafia in a mash. achro is achro. i’m not gonna have the clout or the confidence to argue with them unless they’re super blatantly wrong (which almost never happened)

2 Likes

Yeah your “fucking up your claim” was very convincing to me at hte time

1 Like

:100:

And yet he died as mafia in a mash! Sad!

2 Likes

im reading an 198 page guide to being a clown on google docs

1 Like

and i think outside of the n1 superlike thing. which was a leafia moment i could not possibly have policed. we weren’t too terribly mechanically

1 Like

this is comically misleading on purpose despite the statement being true

However I stopped believing your claim once you started revealing all your conditions - being the first person to mention something isn’t realistic, it creates too much host work

1 Like

I mean another mafia player litterally had that

with trees