Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

could never be me

Response: 75d read time

2 Likes

Eliza how do I have more read time than you.

3 Likes

idk how read time is calculated so

I woke up today and the filter of familiarity that prevents me from perceiving myself as an outsider would vanished for a bit. I need to eat more. And exercise more

2 Likes

oh I have 34 days of read time :curtain:

2 Likes

'm pretty sure read time is calculated by how long each post would take to “read” (the top of the topic says this sometimes) discluding private topics

3 Likes

Behold, the moment that will undoubtedly lead to the greatest mistake in my life as of yet.

4 Likes

There are 10966 replies with an estimated read time of 732 minutes.

for example

you can see how greatly exaggerated it is though

2 Likes

ah

1 Like

you just get NKed instantly if a single player from FAM rands wolf so glgl

4 Likes

If a single player from FAM rands wolf and I play that damn game I’ll be kept alive the whole time

I probably shouldn’t meme about how bad a player I am when that’s maybe unwarranted because I’m told that the main difference between my (generally considered good) Discord play and my (generally considered bad) forum play is just that being taken seriously lets me play much better but it’s so funny every time

I promise to ita you if you join May

2 Likes

there is a large domino affect of you being comical when you joined the site and crazynuto dying at night in fam4

1 Like

Don’t worry, plenty of villagers will shoot you in ITAs

Watch May join and rand ita immunity

2 Likes

Good morning Chloe!

I hope you slept well after what must’ve been a very stressful and exhausting 2 weeks :wowee:
My sleep always seems to get affected when I play Mafia, even when I’m not particularly stressed about the game.

3 Likes

He went to the university of michigan lol

(Which is also a great school ftr! But it’s not MIT)

5 Likes

I slept for 11 hours
Life is good

3 Likes