Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

There’s only so much I can keep track of at once and I was definitely at that limit

1 Like

actually its lowkey goated but my sleep schedule is like 2am to 2pm

hmm

Every time I say “Hot take”

In a Mafia game

I always only list villagers

I have never been right on my hot takes

3 Likes

based

1 Like

i do the opposite of all these things

1 Like

One time I made a shot list with 11 Villagers

3 Likes

lmao i will say anni starts a day before my birthday so that also makes things kinda funny

1 Like

Next FAM you fuckers better actually name the event prizes you won because everybody is always getting shot all the time

6 Likes

okay but why would we do that when we’re wolves

1 Like

Society if Wazza had explicitly said “it’s a cannon” rather than saying something something “conditional vig”

2 Likes

I’ll give you 500 towncredits to trade in for one openwolf ITA shot of your choosing

there was a part of me that’s like “hmm maybe i should play dumb and claim forum user someone’s hot take since i’m gonna die anyway.” and then i was like “nah that’s stupid”

2 Likes

(Society is not that different, there was just technically some doubt there)

I had a 5 damage arrow I never used

I thought I’d never die over the multiple confirmed villagers

well yeah how would you use a 5 damage arrow if not to shoot the guy who claims to be at 5 hp

1 Like

I hate that this works on me too. I talk myself out of it because I’m worried I’m too biased.

3 Likes

@katze when do signups for MU anni close btw

erm, slight mod error! i submitted the arrow before the dayvig, even though i prequeued both for as soon as day actions were legal, so marl actually should’ve died before katze! :nerd_face: :point_up:

2 Likes