Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

-you joined the site and wanted to be funny
– you joined fam4 after sucking quite badly in fam3
— i figured out you weren’t a wolf in fam4 due to you sucking in fam3
---- due to the fact you obviously werent a wolf, i made the meme about you failing to “shield” benguined and bionic
----- i won the meme contest and shot crazynuto (the cannon shot killed artemis via jarek)
------ due to the fact crazynuto died tutuu had to change their pfp via a bet

6 Likes

I might have one too tho

3 Likes

NO

I thought Zug cannoned nuto?

an underappreciated fam4 moment is achro using the cannon to kill zone, not because he won an rng roll over wazza, but because wazza just never submitted

5 Likes
  • I joined the site because I was forced to by Xblade

We are not the same

The cannon picked a random target of hte submissions, turns out Jarek’s Artemis shot got picked and the nuto kill was Atlas

3 Likes

artemis got cannoned because she had the unlucky status by jarek

both are host confirmed

3 Likes

i was scared achro wolfsiding with the cannon would ultimately be his downfall but it was somehow entirely unrelated

2 Likes

Damn I wonder what 11010 means in binary

I noticed he wolfsided with his cannon, but only after he died, because I didn’t compile the event prizes until then

You also miscompiled some of them :wowee:

I would’ve noticed if I tried to do it beforehand, but I never happened to

Well I didn’t see you fuckin helping now did I

I pinged many many people asking for clarifications and corrections and nobody ever responded

1 Like

Ngl I thought it Achro was a crazy shot and he was the only flip I was shocked by

It was genuinely hellish

That’s kinda hard to do when you’re no longer allowed to post because doing so would severely damage game integrity.

1 Like

image-63

2 Likes

9am to 9pm is absolutely insane

1 Like