Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

because it was tutuu beefing with me

1 Like

Fair

1 Like

insert pic of molly here sipping on E

we just get needles and syringes online. i think they’re technically for vets, but if you get the correct gauge of needle there’s no difference lol

2 Likes

:wowee:

I think when she saw the results she likely immediately understood she was gonna be on the wrong side of history for this one

4 Likes

i cannot imagine tootie sincerely thought he was going to win this poll

2 Likes

i voted for tutuu then realized that is probably what he wants

alas

4 Likes

u are all snakes

3 Likes

how i dress in texas vs how i dress in washington

5 Likes

true

Yeah, no. I ain’t doing a UPick.

Guys. I can only do so much Danganronpa.
This… This is too much.

3 Likes

So… you’re telling me 20+ shots is not a good idea? :thonk:

4 Likes

Folks, I’ll be real here. I’ve gone through less than half of the list and I’m already getting burnt out again. That, and many stuff are things I can’t do anything about. Like, do you seriously expect me to make three Danganronpa-themed FMs? And do you really want me to host two Upicks? (That’s a trick question: I don’t care what you think. I ain’t doing it.)

2 Likes

Bro was making games purely to kill Wazza.

3 Likes

On the bright side: 6 setups in 3 days? Not a bad pace.

(Make that a seven.)

1 Like

Y’know what’s funny? I could simply be talking nonsense all this time. There’s no proof I have actually made seven setups in three days. Sure, I may have made [Still Within Standards], [Zombie Chronicle], and [Deck of Cards] one after another, but… as I have mentioned many times before: It isn’t easy to come up with ideas.

What if I just make a mountainous each RL day, add one low-power PR, and call it a day? Nobody would be able to confirm it, because there’s no need for anyone to check it. The Special queue is not empty, and nobody would take the initiative to review my setups.

1 Like

Also, this thing is still in WIP. So, what if I keep posting WIPs, and then remove them after a week or four because “I lost interest”? It happened to Wrogn before; it can happen to any of my new setups.

1 Like