1 Like

True :white_check_mark:

1 Like

2 Likes

stellaris is currently free to play for the next like two days

2 Likes

good luck to anyone foolish enough to fall for that trap

1 Like

alignment, past, present, and two futures. now… how the heck do i make a dish out of this mess? it’s supposed to be a shattered timeline, so do i just mishmash the roles? (future B is already a mess in itself… and this is supposed to even be more messed up!?) random access to places… random access to abilities perhaps? (for sure for future roles, but past and present are solidified, no?) [scattered as they may be, i believe the past and present should be known variables, yes] well… talking alone will get me nowhere, so i’ll start stitchin’

Time travel role.

Nah. It won’t be about time travelling. While Time Traveler is part of the roles I am using to make this setup, I don’t know how much of it will actually survive the processing.

my mom calls all pasta spaghetti. ravioli, maccaroni, tortellini - its all spaghetti for her

but she doesn’t stop here. she takes it a step further. she calls asian instant ramen noodles spaghetti too

2 Likes

The Culling of Arthas has come! (youtube.com)
That’s a lot of Arthases.

How to make Warcraft 3 better. Make every unit an Arthas and rename the game Arthascraft 3.

I’d time travel back to the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ tbh.

honkai star rail is 76 gigabytes nvm i guess we’re not playing it

2 Likes

fun fact! 3 wikipedias

1 Like

:pensive:

1 Like

Hm. Might’ve accidentally ordered an extremely spicy chicken sandwich because the guy phrased it as a challenge and I can’t back down

6 Likes