Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

She burned her paws. Yesterday, while I was watching her, oops. No self preservation instinct. Kept walking on the concrete instead of the grass. And she had to go to the vet and get them treated and this resulted in her being given boots

1 Like

Yeah

Mediocre interactions with one medication I take but it’s like whatever

1 Like

I’m already dizzy what’s it matter

CLARIFYING NOTE FROM OUR LAWYER: I say “it’s like whatever” because, while this medication interacts somewhat poorly with alcohol at a high dose, my dosage is so low that it does not matter. High doses of it are not used for chronic pain. It’s fine

1 Like

It’s a problem when you take ten times as much of it as I do

on second thought perhaps drinking and being able to drink do not necessarily mean the same thing

2 Likes

I WOULD DO THAT AT ANY TIME

1 Like

I’m literally 90% tired from standing it’s a standing problem

1 Like

I feel like I’m not being believed :/

1 Like

i believe you may (what are you saying)

1 Like

It’s normal for me to chase a firefly around like a cat and I would do this at any time

i think talking about you redefines the word normal

2 Likes

I’m normal.

I’m so normal they redefine the word normal to mean Me

1 Like

i’m so normal that i mean like 5 different things depending on what field of mathematics you’re talking about

1 Like

I should… probably start giving up on this mess.

MY FATHER

1 Like

he drank so much Hard Iced Tea that the doctor had to tell him to stop drinking it because the SUGAR INTAKE was gonna make him diabetic

1 Like

imagine drinking so much hard iced tea that the doctor is concerned about your sugar intake specifically from hard iced tea.

he took the doctors orders and switched to white claw. which I got to see him down roughly 11 of in the ~6 hours I saw him today and yesterday

1 Like