Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

happy birthday @Hazardwaste!

1 Like

:fearful: :fearful: :scream: :scream_cat: :cold_face:

1 Like

absolutely flabbergasted

booooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

im so jetlagged bruh its fucked up to move someone from one end of the country to another and back in 2 days

One side effect of getting older, is that you don’t bounce back from jet lag as fast as you used to.

1 Like

Falling… Trust fall, fall guy, falling down… Down… Down, down, down by the river. (Downfall… Getting weaker with each fall, trying to resist the increasing gravity.)

can i feed you setups to get wazza to drink more

2 Likes

Sure. Why not?

Fall. Fire. Fall. Fire. Killing Harmony. Danganronpa? Bullet rebuttal. Original version: Distrust. (Back.) Killing-obsessed. Psychopath? Psychiatrist… Serial Killer. Saboteur. Veteran. Vigilante. Desperado. (Misc?) Bullets… Shots. X-Shots. Double-Barrel. Italy? CPR Doctor. Reversed. (Back.) Falling. Downgrade. Degradation. Wearing out. Time-sensitive. Bomb. Surviving explosions. Disabled abilities. Re-enabler. (Nah.) Investigation… focused on killing. Gun Cop. Sheriff? (Everyone is red.) Who is green? (Who do you want to be green?) Protectives? (Too simple. Evils can have protectives too.) Falling… as expected, all-Killing won’t do. The main theme has to be falling down. Degradation of abilities. To get worn and torn.

Done! Time to transcribe the idea.

ending the poll today

Done… I am tired… (We have officially crossed the halfway point.) I wonder if Wazza already takes a shot every time I post here? (Nah. That’d be suicide.)

I dreamt that i had a girlfriend that i was snuggling and kissing and then i woke up. So sad :(

1 Like

If my sense of balance was not destroyed before, then it probably is now. (I shouldn’t work as a reviewer for a while…)

80 meters / 262 feet bulgarian flag in a “Cavalcade for the family” (im not sure if cavalcade is the appropriate word) in protest against the Pride cavalcade (pride like gay)

1 Like

i think a parade would be a more familiar word

1 Like

bulgaria doesnt deserve you

5 Likes

huh???

1 Like

oh nvm its bulgaria

1 Like