Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

how big is the damn parade anyways

1 Like

“cavalcade” isn’t incorrect but it’s a pretty obscure word that a lot of people might not know, if an event like this were happening in America they’d probably call it “March for the Family” or “March for Families” or something

3 Likes

according to a site about events this parade started in 2021 where it had 400 people, in 2022 it had 2000, in 2023 it had 6000, and now it had 10000

1 Like

how many people were at the counter-protest

1 Like

those numbers were for the people at the counter-protest, i meant. i dont know many were there for pride but im sure there were much less than that

2900 people expressed interest in the official facebook page for the counter-protest. 800 expressed interest in the pride, in its respective facebook page event

1 Like

tbf facebook is not gonna be as reflective on general population

1 Like

yeah. i was heavily thinking of this card. thats why that word made a big impression on me

3 Likes

that was just the only comparison i could find

1 Like

Lmao

2 Likes

That’s just sad
Imagine going to a bigass counter protest to a tiny pride
(It’s also sad for other reasons but)

2 Likes

This conversation is exceedingly funny exclusively because of the straight pride flag pfp

2 Likes

if i find myself in the middle of the two protests clashing against each other i will try to stop the fighting like Shanks (from One Piece) stopped the war

and when they ask me “Tutuu, how many genders are there?” i will reply:

“More than one”

i am a diplomat

7 Likes

Ambassador for the gays

2 Likes

When eastern europe gay slenderman say something so familyphobic u gotta hit them with the bulgarian nationalist stare

7 Likes

most inclusive bulgarians

3 Likes

SLENDERMAN HAHAHAHA

do u know im skinny? :blush:

1 Like

eastern europe

4 Likes

some things never change

4 Likes

this is like litten saying “do you know i have adhd”

6 Likes