Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

It’s a screenshot of your message but the GIF is replaced with Blue from Blue’s Clues

What was itttt plssss shareeeee

what if it was really funny though

2 Likes

I drank a 1 litre of vodka (forgot brand) in an evening. Kids like u should stick to orange juice, leave the booze for the adults :yawning_face:

WHAT THE FUCK @Zugzwang WHY DID YOU SNITCH YOU RAT

3 Likes

nyaaaaaaaaaaa I didn’t!! you were just obvtutuu nya nya nya

3 Likes

there were so many non-zug tells there

3 Likes

i had a sudden internet surge for a minute and all the likes and pfps loaded but when the image loaded it was 8 blue squares and i was convinced arete was trying to fuck with me. anyways i still dont know what blue clues is so i would’ve needed an explanation either way lol
anyways we arent making it any further on this bargain bin ass 5g good night @benguined go wish may good night thank

4 Likes

it is a TV show targeted towards young children about a dog named Blue and her human Steve. they solve mysteries.

3 Likes

I won the anniversary badge for being a foler for a year. But ill need a year until the no-life badge tor being logged in 365 consecutive days because i was logged out during fam4 to not accidently like a post and there was no cookie thread. So i had no reason to log in. I lost it right at the finish line :)

1 Like

i could do it right now
boom

3 Likes

Nobody snitched on your Drabble Duel posts either and yet

4 Likes

my love language is inconveniencing the people around me its the only way I can express my feelings fully. “I love you” done to death. keying “i love you” into your neighbours car? fresh, exciting, risky. really shows youre willing to go that extra mile

4 Likes

Im shocked that people guessed me there too. In hindsight you all were probably just making a lucky guess amd i fell for it with my reaction. There is no way you could have known it was me

1 Like

yeah just use a damn knife like the rest of us

1 Like

it’s not steve anymore i think

1 Like

yeah eventually it became his brother Joe

2 Likes

they’re on like their fourth character i’m pretty sure

1 Like

the torch must be passed on

1 Like

usually it’s nyaaaaaaaaaaa rather than nyanyanyanya

the “…” always goes right after the word, with no space (like below)
this issue… is recurring in the post.

using ‘nya’ with this punctuation doesn’t happen
either no nya, or no comma and exclamation

I could argue the tone is also off in the whole post, but if this were genuine my tone might seem different, so fair enough

nya can’t mix with commas like that
the comma before the nya has to be removed (or the nya itself can be removed instead)

I’ve barely heard “wunderkind” before and looked it up so this would never be used
also idk if I’d make that sentence at all it sounds prideful

fix the bug??? /s

bolded is strange and I proooobably don’t say it

nyaaaaaaa @tutuu train for a hundred years

3 Likes