Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i thought the tutuu specchat bet posts were supposed to be nonobvious

5 Likes

you know i was gonna make that joke

5 Likes

Would that “high tolerance” happen to be enough to resist an entire bottle?

3 Likes

please do not kill other users with alcohol poisoning

12 Likes

i fucked u up in my response to this but im in the wilderness without internet so it blipped. for the best you enjoy being bullied too much

2 Likes

5 Likes

cant see the image on my internet btw. i clicked and prayed to god no ban pls

4 Likes

…okay, so basically you’re asking me to not kill Wazza. Got it. Instead I’ll post 20ish setups in one go when I have them ready. :nerd:

1 Like

Y’know, all of my setups so far has been 13~15’ers. Multiply this by 20, and I’d have a minimum of 260+ roles.

Like, I can try to make as many unique roles as possible, with tiny variations here and there, but ultimately that’s just a pipe dream.

see i could take every role that quizbowlcord has ever run, add a shitpost ability, and call them all unique roles. but why

2 Likes

I don’t see a rule that prohibits this

5 Likes

12 Likes

The most I’ve drank was when smirnoff vodka used to be 40% and I drank 640ml of it in one night

To this day I have no idea how I managed it

3 Likes

Because unique is great! Makes them easier to remember if you get screwed by it (e.g., Lying Darkness) and easier to forget if nobody uses it (e.g., “Day Tri Copycat”).

1 Like

Has… Has your liver ever recovered from that amount of alcohol poisoning?

2 Likes

my discord is worse. yall won’t be seeing me much for a week. @benguinedparbecue can you be my proxy girlfriend until friday and say good night and love you to may thank you

3 Likes

my discord is worse. yall won’t be seeing me much for a week. @benguinedparbecue can you be my proxy girlfriend until friday and say good night and love you to may thank you

6 Likes

@benguinedparbecue can you be my proxy girlfriend

5 Likes

No he can’t do that he can only ask me quiz bowl questions that’s all he knows how to do. Is that ok?

4 Likes

i can barely load the tab someone describe the image to me

1 Like