Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I feel like if i did cocaine i’d truly just be the most capable human being ever for a couple of hours. but i dont have that kind of money so maybe another day

3 Likes

maybe another day

3 Likes

im just forced to stay at home all summer. play vidya game and read visual novel for brain growth

2 Likes

nya

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this keyboard is strange and I will make so many typos

nya meow purr mrrrrp

plenty of water and exercise in the morning never fails

1 Like

also not having any kind of energy/caffeinated drink in the first place so you don’t become reliant on the drug-induced state to feel “awake” in the first place helps a lot but it sounds like it may be a bit late for that for you

never hurts to start working towards it tho

wow you took the T and became min catperson

4 Likes

Nah Orange I love being lenient on drugs

2 Likes

Yeah it was definitely coded that way

How toodles never been told this

2 Likes

Islands of insight (a puzzle game ehose demo i loved and a game i was planning to buy eventually) IS FREE ON STEAM

2 Likes

i think may in a position of power is FUNNY he would do SHENANIGANS stop COMPARING ME!!!

1 Like

may in a position of power spells doom for someone. idk who i just know someone’s week would be ruined like immediatley no matter how little actual power may has

3 Likes

fantastic

i want someones day to be ruined for shenanigans

1 Like

like me on april fools when i suddenly am dating 6 people. polycule on one day of the year

2 Likes

Behaviour firing 85 employees last week followed by making this game free concerns me :pensive:

2 Likes

Eliza that post I made hadn’t even loaded on my screen before you liked it WTH

2 Likes