Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

What the fuck tumblr’s forcing me to make an account to read all of them

1 Like

anyone who works for the company making Dead by Daylight doesn’t deserve to be employed

3 Likes

“Autoverdephilia” is when this became a 10/10

1 Like

i think its due to server issues tehyre having and the fact theyre coming out with an offline mode soon

2 Likes

they just published it they didnt make it

Disagree, Behaviour is like 80% queer people

If I recall they mostly cut the people working on their non horror titles, which means DBD wasn’t touched

On the other hand they nerfed my Sadako so rabble rabble rabble

Are you implying Marshall is Queerphobic lol

ah, got ye

are you implying she isnt?

behaviour had the best results for employee wellness in canada in like 2021 i think

its unsurprising people would wanna work there after seeing that

what about like player wellness, players and killers DC or give up so often its unreal

1 Like

Nah, I’m just a bit prone to liking Behaviour since they actually promote their queer creators both internally and in the game heavily. The appropriate reason to hate them is that they’re canadian.

2 Likes

ftr I know almost none of y’all, but there are a lot more people who know of me than I know of in this community :spinda:

Eh I’m of the opinion that those are negligent due to the fact that it’s kinda an easy way to gain “public karma”. Companies promoting women, trans, etc doesn’t really matter in my eyes if the company is bad at its core. But I can see where you are coming from

my cpu crashed 3x today while playing
i was the one who ruined all your games.

no one dcd in any of my games soooo

1 Like

me dcing three times and your games being ruined are mutually exclusive, me ruining your games and your games being ruined arent

1 Like

The main issues I have with Behaviour is that their model is not going to scale well, and they don’t fix serious issues for many many months. This is far from the worst compared to other similar sized games where I check their community pages and the devs are fine with people posting egregious stuff. The queer stuff is definitely a plus as it’s at a point where I know that the devs and community generally don’t tolerate transphobia or homophobia.

2 Likes

i think marshal was just joking about dbd being a bad game :joy_cat:

2 Likes