Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

there’s not a good way to phrase what i’m trying to say but you get the first half of the sentence i’m going for

sometimes i have to remind myself may has a significant other

3 Likes

combinatorics mafia

2 Likes

What does this mean

2 Likes

zugzwang

2 Likes

zwischenzug

2 Likes

I was on an airplane too long to know what you’re saying

2 Likes

speaking of which lilith didn’t remind me but she probably still loves you. and good night i guess

4 Likes

nyaaaaaaaa I wasn’t on an airplane long enough so idk either

2 Likes

Achieving a perfect airplane understanding state

1 Like

Time your airplane time

1 Like

i already know you didn’t rawdog the airplane ride. because of the straight gay experience. but did you achieve zen or whatever

4 Likes

I read uhhhh like 20 chapters of Dream of the Red Chamber if that helps

2 Likes

how much more do you have left

I’m caught up to the book club, now it’s 5 chapters every week for 15 weeks

I had 45 chapters to catch up on

world’s longest book wtf

One of the items in this novel is a silk box containing 12 gauze flowers. Also in this novel, a character tells his cousin not to throw flowers into water because they will get spoiled, recommending that they should be buried in a bag so they can be returned into earth. In this novel, a normally inanimate object begs a Buddhist priest and Taoist priest to be taken by them to see the world. The main character of this novel has a piece of jade in his mouth. Name this 18th-century work by Cao Xueqin [tsao shway-chyin], one of China’s Four Great Classical Novels.

1 Like

Guy who knows the novel intimately but says Red Chamber & then doesn’t remember the rest of the title

1 Like

where did you find this