Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

There’s a scene where some characters play a drinking game where you’ve got to say a line that rhymes with the last thing somebody said (somewhat inaccurate description but it doesn’t matter), from some kind of poem or literature or such. And everybody’s showing off how well-read they are by doing these pretentious fucking fancy lines, and then it gets to Daiyu and she panics. She’s got nothing. But she doesn’t want to lose. So she recites a line out of context from this smut book she’s been reading and stays in the game, and nobody says anything, so you think she’s in the clear.

But then later her cousin Baochai goes up to her and is like “where the hell did you get that line” and Daiyu gives some excuse but she isn’t buying it. And then Baochai gives her like a page-long lecture like “STOP reading so much smut girl” and Daiyu’s response is like wowwww she’s so nice always looking out for me I’ll stop reading smut now

2 Likes

Incredible series of events.

1 Like

math exam writers… your next challenge is to create an exam without any quirky word problems revolving around the current year number

4 Likes

Meowwwwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

may posts

3 Likes

LIKE WE ALWAYS DO AT THIS TIME

1 Like

I GO FOR MINE I GOT TO SHINE NOW THROW UR HANDS UP IN THE SKY

1 Like

Every time I like something this post goes through my head

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaa I want to continue watching math videos but the power went out
Blue's Clues is forcing me to sleep

2 Likes

(it will probably be back in like. a few minutes. nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

2 Likes

I gotta sleep but I don’t wanna nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

I’m watching Ivy get (lobocorp) Hokma’d

1 Like

hokma balls

2 Likes

I’ve been saying this over and over again, and then she said something like “I have to put all my guys in hallways but it’s difficult because of Hokma” and I said “hokma halls”. Proud of that one

i don’t even watch math videos am i cooked

1 Like

I’m told I’m cooked. And if I am then you’re done for

1 Like

i’m coming to the realization that a lot of people are better at math than me but they also don’t have a personality outside of math. i will hold on to my personality if nothing else. so i can devote it to quizbowl and social deduction games instead

3 Likes

I’m generally comforted by the fact that I’m better than most people at, like, at least one thing. I’m better at math than a lot of people. And I’m better at something else than the people who are better at math than me. Mostly

2 Likes

This is true of literally everybody on the planet but Still