Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i act like there are complex rules but they all reason down to “itd be weird if i said it that way” and its weird because i dont speak like that. i essentially just. type out my exact speaking (or more accurately thinking) patterns. if it was my speaking patterns exactly thered be alot more like. random pauses and letters mixed up and stuttering. you guys only get a bit of that. so sad

i wonder why i do that. maybe because my aversion to like. speaking in general. so i best emulate it through text. i wonder how the different interpretations of my speech patterns through text influences how people think of me. i wonder how my interpretations of all your speech patterns from the way you all type influences how i think of you

you guys miss alot of the bumbling idiot unfortunately. i try my best to be stupid in other ways to make up for it

There is nothing you geeks are better than me at

not dying d1

6 Likes

I knew ud say that

Isn’t scholar’s mate the only one in exactly 4 moves?
(both bishop and queen targets the f pawn, which is defended only via the king, so it can’t take the attacker.)
well technically Fool’s mate can happen in 2, but realistically, it will never happen in a real game.)

you getting voted out d1 was the worst case scenario for the fam4 wolfteam but the best case scenario for cookie thread discourse

2 Likes

That was a fluke. Im better than most and deserve respect

You’re right your better than me at being insecure

1 Like

i was watching scooby doo (one of the reboots) this morning and during the chase a song played that was like. STRANGELY similar to the melody or progression or something from a lemon demon song. i think it was lifetime achievement award but i also have no way of checking

1 Like

Fool’s mate would still pass the criteria since it’s also mate in 4 (or less).
Again: I am just curious about the numbers and not the realism.

I don’t… understand why Fire Emblem FMs from 2016/2017 have so many Mafia members. 8v3, 13v6 (dunno how town won this one; what was those 5 consecutive executions?)

I feel like… I should probably honor the tradition of the olden days.

TRUE

…okay, I am now less certain about this.
Straying away from my own formula isn’t exactly comfortable, but then again I am also running out of ideas to work with. (Ideas were supposed to be cheap… am I just dirt poor then?)

1 Like

My poor family is going home to this

4 Likes

cat fan

go cook some eggs outside

2 Likes

Screw Rokugan FM. Misc got canned, sequel got canned, first edition was over in one day.

I ain’t learnin’ a whole new game to make a setup, so instead I’m gonna make a setup about Lying Darkness. At least that piece of garbage is something I can work with.

1 Like