Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I kind of feel bad but this is money he took from someone else anyways so i am just going to give it back to the person he extorted

2 Likes

I am glad to welcome you into the cult of gojo. What green baby though.

virtuous is OPEN FOR BUSINESS

10 Likes

good ideas ive been doing all except exercising. sleep on time i was always bad at but sometimes i need to crunch. i will still wake up at 8 am even if i go to bed at 3, i can nap later to recover

i dont think ive learnt thaaat much from this uni but i had to learn time management skills, research skills and productivity skills. u need those to pass

2 Likes

bro exercise is the easiest one and literally feeds into all the others. go chase random feral dogs or smth idk what people do in bulgaria

2 Likes

when was the last time you exercised? and do you do it for your body condition or for the sport of it? when i envision exercise (for myself) i envision lifting weights and im not in the space for that. i suppose it depends on the definition. i do physical movements with my body every day, i walk almost every day, it doesnt feel right to call that exercise to me

1 Like

walk Harder. thats my advice. i go up big fuck off hills that are steep enough that if you fall youre going down like that one scene from the simpsons episode bart the daredevil. everywhere else I walk at max speed. I optimise to get everywhere as fast as possible. Become a serious walker. Or do like actual exercise but these are things you can do without much preparation at all

2 Likes

light exercise like a few squats and jumping jacks for the sport of it just seems silly to me (if you arent doing it to warm up before doing a heavy physical activity) (unless you’re old and/or have a medical condition)

1 Like

walking fast is a sign of anxiety

1 Like

it is worth noting that old people and people with medical conditions need to do it for upkeep. You also need to do it for upkeep youre just young so its less of an issue. It is genuinely better for you if you start earlier it will be easier later. Light exercise is still like. Using muscles

1 Like

I wanna get those gold splits man

Hm… I’ll pass on being a moderator. I don’t have enough common sense to be a good moral judge. (Though I do have enough of it to design and review setups, at the very least.)

3 Likes

Mod applications never happen at convenient times for me so you’re free from terror for now

3 Likes

it’s just a few questions may

2 Likes

Yeah but it’s mental effort

1 Like

if you wanted to apply and you stand by your answers from last time you could legit just say “use my answers from last time”

3 Likes

valid to not want to apply though

3 Likes

There were follow-up questions last time

3 Likes