Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

And I was moving into my dorm room at the time so I couldn’t answer the follow-ups

2 Likes

…I feel like I’m lying too often, even if it was done unintentionally.

When everything’s said and done, Thor really was right: Ideas are cheap. It’s the execution that’s expensive.

1 Like

oh that’s true there will probably be some of those again

2 Likes

“what is your biggest weakness?”

1 Like

more like “here are some example situations, what would you do”

1 Like

Also empathy is an important quality of a moderator :/

1 Like

ooh thats very interesting

can i answer those questions just for the sport of it (without applying). im very curious what they are

i will pester chloe or katze about it as it probably wouldnt be adequate of me to pester you aret aret

You can pester Arete to pester Chloe, that’s how I got “Read Guidelines” as an available title

1 Like

ah you were moving up the chain of command? i just dont talk to aret as much so it would be awkward of me to do that to them

we don’t always give everyone the exact same questions (although there’s definitely a lot of overlap) :popcorncat:

if you’re still interested once this round of mod apps is over, I’ll Think About It

2 Likes

I want to fight Apocalypse Bird but I don’t think I have teh capability on vacation

yayyy ill write it in my notes to remind you :blush: thank youuuu :orange_heart:

I should read hte next 5 chapters of my red chamber dreaming

And vote in music league

i do kinda wanna put myself on file but only beacuse i do want to see what the questions are :wowee:

i dont think i actually want to be mod
other than for seeing the innerworkings of the mod team
but

1 Like

like genuinely the innerworkings of the mod team are proobably the only reason id be mod

1 Like

I’m considering

2 Likes

personally I went direct to chloe. shes canonically a future version of me

2 Likes

Mod me so I can spend Patreon money on Yui Yagi outifts

1 Like

i’m not sure whether not actually playing mafia helps or hurts my chances

3 Likes