Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

do you think the pope knows undertale has an evil route

2 Likes

in my heradcanon the pope only knows the genocide route

5 Likes

who the fuck is herad

1 Like

this implies the pope knows what grinding (the video game term) is and instinctively chose to do that

1 Like

like the pope doesnt max out his battle pass every season

3 Likes

hitless

2 Likes

The pope bangs his scepter on the ground and requests a. Well I’m not finishing that sentence

2 Likes

sorry, i meant harold

3 Likes

Why do peopel complain about getting sunburns this is enjoyable (note: I know why people complain about getting sunburns)

May you knows sunburns make you get skin cancer right

Yeah but I’m having fun

the pope did it in the first area to get accustomed to attack patterns and the controls, and then learned there was a limit and wanted to be max level for the final boss

duh

1 Like

I used to not get sunburned ever but now that I don’t go outside I do. Because I don’t go outside, for a very long time, and then I go outside on some manner of vacation or such, and it’s sufficient shock from that.

Not that I really went outside before but like I was a kid so I had to sometimes

I had recess. And scuh

what

1 Like

you also get cancer from not going outside btw

I don’t see what you don’t understand here

It’s an irritant
For me that means not just pain but also a lot of unnecessary information that makes focusing harder

3 Likes

I think part of it for me is that having like one notable acute source of pain distracts me from other background low level pain