Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i kinda always hate videos like this cuz im 99% sure those foods are bad for the animals

cats are lactose intolerant, yes

but there is ice cream that does not have lactose in it, i think

i can specifically speak to WSU having a very strong trans community, protections, and dorming policy. alumni base outside of spokane (and in spokane but less so) is also gonna be way better than eastern

quality of education is what you make of it but there are more resources etc just purely off of size. unless someone is alum theyre not gonna give a shit if u went to EWU or WSU tho

2 Likes

Uh… probably…

So terrifying. Pitbull named Princess. Except the other way around. Chihuahua named Deathbringer.

Useless.

1 Like

wsu also has great research. especially thru honors which youd get into

2 Likes

yeah ok fair

just try to go instate i think it’s usually the cheapest option. get a scholarship dependign on ur gpa, and if Room and board costs seem like alot try being an RA (like every school makes Room and Board free for RAs)

no

Who will be the next mod im so curious. We demand blood. We demand sacrifice

i live in fucking utah im not going instate

2 Likes

some people get the honor of being “in state” for texas or utah.

1 Like

Me

1 Like

I wonder why xd

1 Like

what

i can guess the reason probably lol

1 Like

yeah

sarcasm

ftr for wsu specifically ur gonna have to eat the cost of dorming first year. 2nd year unless you have a passion about being an RA, just live in an apartment. pullman rent is like nothinng

1 Like

It doesnt matter where you will all study. You will all work for me one day. I’ll be the Big Boss. I will feed you. You will rely on me for your sustenance. And i will remember every single time youve made fun of me. I dont forget.