Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

WSU is good I think, atleast they publish interesting research that’s about all I knoow tho

yeah i googled it lol

people who would get specific jobs under tutuu’s iron fist tier list

1 Like

yah its 2nd best research in WA, theres a couple areas it’s best (ag is like top 5 in country) but ~any subject has decent research opp

just got an email from university of chicago saying “LOOKING FOR A SIGN?”

2 Likes

I’m referring to filter that’s normally inside the home. There’s an intake vent inside that looks exactly like where a filter would go except it’s screwed in place. And when I removed it, it did not really look like it was meant for a filter and the dimensions were wack. I got a filter and just kind of stuffed it in there for now and we’re going to contact the property management company to be like “hey, uh, what the fuck?” because it really shouldn’t be this hard to find.

3 Likes

uchicago is known for quirky things it sends to everyone to get as many people as possible to apply, its open ended and quickly application questions, being as expensive as fuck, and for being where fun goes to die

2 Likes

yeah lol

Atlas - maid
Arctic - toilet janitor
Garfooled - cook
May - secretary (with big glasses) (not allowed to open her big mouth too much or paycheck deduction)
Marissa - lawyer
Brakuren - limo driver
Eliza - jester; entertainer for the guests
Youbie - guard dog
Nbowie - handywoman; repairwoman
Benguined - accountant

1 Like

somebody didnt get into UChicago

Tutuu says, while sitting behind their pc in their mother’s basement in the dark.

1 Like

Jane - scapegoat for the court

i know several people who did get into uchicago and they can back me up on this

1 Like

it seems the only people who hate uchicago more than the people who didn’t get accepted are the people who did

2 Likes

I’m the fall guy?

1 Like

(ive never been to chicago)

1 Like

Why is Tutuu writing May fanfiction

2 Likes

Do u guys go into fraternities and (whats the woman version of fraternity). Sisternity? Whatever that was. In US colleges

Do you go there and like. Have hazing rituals and cult rituals and have to do embarassing things and have drinking games

1 Like

im about to stage a revolution against tutuu

1 Like

yes notoriously so at my school

1 Like