Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

ive been to one (1) frat party ever. which was kind of just loud and i dont drink so i just left. it was nice seeing half of my Business Administration class tho

1 Like

I dont really get greek life. Like whats the point of it

1 Like

alcohol and friends paid for indirectly by your parents

1 Like

Turkey would be proud

1 Like

tutuu has no idea how to run a company they’d go bankrupt immediately.

3 Likes

greek life exists so the people who went to my high school have something to do after they stop existing in my mind space

4 Likes

all the money would be funnelled to arctic first

2 Likes

When the IRS comes for taxes i just show them the middle finger and they run away crying and i put my feet on my desk and light up a cigar and May has to come and light it up and then i smirk

1 Like

its kinda crazy. feels like so many people do greek life. I know people from the FURRY CLUB in sororities. what the fuck are you doing in a sorority you go to the furry club

3 Likes

what the fuck is a greek life

2 Likes

Wait i need to google greek life never heard of it i thought youbie misspelled geek

1 Like

the financial aid is fine as long as you(r parents) aren’t rich!!

2 Likes

How are you going to keep your employees while on the run from the IRS for tax fraud?

1 Like

it’s called a sorority

and Greek life is another term for fraternities/sororities

3 Likes

ah

1 Like

On a leash

Greek life is an actual cult lol why are people so crazy damn. Creepy. I get partying and drinking but why do you need a cult for that? The heck

2 Likes

what about me

2 Likes

Do it.

Your pfp will make it even funnier when you’re convicted and sent to prison :pleading_face:

2 Likes

us america baby

3 Likes