Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

but you’re right the brain worm is in fact a god emperor among its kind

2 Likes

true lol

1 Like

womp womp…

1 Like

Tutuu when is your bedtime?

I need to make sure we’re not within cookie ranges too early.

2 Likes

Maybe its just life experiences im vigilant coz of what ive seen. You dont have to be if you dont want to be, and you wont be if you havent experienced it which causes the adaptation. The default state is probably to not be vigilant of other humans. You guys you do, hopefully you’ll never come across it

1 Like

eliza what does that mean

what do you mean “womp womp” to me saying i havent been robbed

4 Likes

A WILD SILVIU APPEARS

2 Likes

we do they are called cops

2 Likes

(a statement that can fully enrage all ends of the political landscape)

3 Likes

eel appearance

1 Like

Janye West

1 Like

1 Like

it’s the eliza of MU

3 Likes

I see

1 Like

aw i felt good when neil thanked my post. you’re telling me it just gives those out?

2 Likes

Yeah idk I’ve never had a gun pointed at me ever and I’ve visited New York, Miami, and LA (there are more major cities I’ve been to that I’m skipping because I spent less time there) and lived in Orlando, Tallahassee, and now DC. I experienced more crime in my suburban home town (someone tried to break into my car overnight and destroyed the lock on one side in the attempt) than I did in any of those cities.

2 Likes

what do people mean by this

1 Like

lmao

1 Like

I’m just saying as someone who lives in America and thinks it’s failed empire bordering on collapse into an autocratic hellstate, I don’t think violent crime is really the thing you have to be worried about.

3 Likes

This but neil_the_eel

2 Likes