Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

that’s probably why

nah dont think this way
who could possibly hate u ur the embodiment of wholesomeness

2 Likes

this does result in things like me saying :wowee: immediately after someone posts something heavy in serious chat but
uh

1 Like

is this whyyou have 100k likes and probably 1000 posts that are “real”

1 Like

i try not to do that mind you

but “not trying to do that” involves “not talking in serious at all” which involves “me feeling like people think no one is listening”

anyways im going to go be bad at terraria more

1 Like

yeah probably

What would be the hydra name? Fortress of Furries?

1 Like

anywayas yeah fair

found the guy dying to destroyer

1 Like

we already have one joycat

1 Like

(beacuse i struggle to come up with meaningful things to say when I am not especially close with the person)

nah its leviathan this time
yes im dying to leviathan, yes im an embarrassment

1 Like

id never let myself play on a hydra with a name like this even if i told my hydra teammate “i will post 1 post all game”

3 Likes

tbh i dont remember ever dying to leviathan but i havent played terraria in a hot minute

i remember my friend getting destroyed by polterghast and i had to ~solo it though i still bully him about this even though this was probably like 4 years ago now

2 Likes

you havent denied hydraing and im assuming guilty until proven innocent ie; youre hydraing
gg

1 Like

its an easy fight mostly im just being bad rn

every time i try to say anything in response to someone else there i immediately get shut down and people get hurt so :upside_down_face:

i cant hydra in a game im hosting!!

for hydra season its possible i do a “i will post like 2 times” hydra or two but idk how ill actually feel about it

1 Like